The Elco EC6W115 is a refrigeration fan motor used in industrial and commercial refrigeration applications. This motor is rated at 6 watts and 1550 RPM at 115 volts. These motors have an unique square frame body style and are most commonly found in walk-in and reach-in coolers, freezer, and food and beverage chillers.
APPLICATIONS: NU SERIES
NU Series Shaded Pole Motors are widely used in industrial and commercial refrigeration for condensing and evaporating units. Also used in freezers, bottle, food and beverage coolers, walk-in and reach-in coolers and ventilating units. They are suitable for all angle operation and offer multiple mounting features.
FEATURES: NU SERIES
- Type: AC / shaded pole / 4 pole / single-speed
- Range: From 4 to 34 watt output
- Enclosure: Totally enclosed
- Bearings: Self-lubricating and self-aligning long life Sintec sleeve bearings
- Duty: Continuous air over
- Insulation/Protection: Class B. Impedance and thermally protected
- Operating range: Standard operating temperatures: -40°F to 104°F
- Approvals: cURus and CE
- Rear mounting: 3 tapped holes on 2.835 B.C. at 120° or 4 mounting screws on shaft end
- Foot mounting: Single side boss with 4 tapped holes
- Rotation: CCWSE