The Century H1053RBV1 is a condenser fan motor rated at 1 HP and 850 RPM for 460/208-230 volts 3 phase supply and is part of Century's JuggerNaut Condenser Fan Motors series of commercial condenser fan motors. The H1053RBV1 has a 56HZ frame with a 5/8 shaft diameter. It's an open air over motor and has double sealed ball bearings.
What's the application of this motor? This motor is a condenser fan motor used on outdoor condenser units as part of a central air conditioning systems.
- 70°C max ambient temperature
- Inverter duty
- Quick-connect design
- Automatic reset thermal protector
- Non-conductive grease bearing
- Double sealed ball bearings
- Shaft slinger
- VCD Voltage Change Device
- Class F insulation
- 70°C ambient temperature for high temperature operating conditions.
- Inverter duty wire for use with variable frequency drives.
- Quick-connect design.
- Automatic reset thermal protector protects against motor overload and automatically resets.
- Non-conductive bearing grease to reduce conduction of bearing currents.
- Double sealed ball bearings are pre-lubricated with a special formulation for moisture resistance and provides extra-long life.
- Shaft slinger keeps water and dirt out of motor in vertical, shaft up installations.
- VCD Voltage Change Device to quickly change voltage on the spot.
- UL and CSA recognized Class F insulation for 70°C (158°F) max ambient conditions provides longer motor life.